(By: OM JAMES and TL Weyn)
- less likely to accept inform without questioning
- needs to know why they need to learn something
- adults preferred to be self directed
- bring work related experience to learning process
- are self motivated by external demands
COACHING ROLE OUT
(By: OM JAMES and TL Weyn)
PRINCIPLES OF ADULT LEARNING
" I never want a child to be made to feel like a failure.I want to make sure that both manner and process of their education preserves their dignity and worth"
Sometimes,silence is the best effective way of making a person realize what's wrong
I never wanted a child to be made to feel he is a failure.I want to make sure that both the manner and the process of their education preserves dignity and worth
sometimes it is most effective to make a child realize his mistakes by talking less
30 COMMON PROBLEMS IN MANAGEMENT AND HOW TO SOLVE THEM
THE SEARCH FOR SELF CONTROL
Attitude is everything! YOUR THOUGHTS CREATES YOUR EMOTIONS ! and almost everyone prayerfully and thoughtfully set goals for ourselves but then we fall over and over again into the same routines and patterns of behavior that keep us right where we've always been-where we don't want to be.Experience has proven over and over that the good intentions and the best goal setting skills simply aren't enough
ATTITUDE is one thing that seems to make the difference between those who succeed and those who fail.Perhaps it is because our own attitude are so much a part of us that we really can't identify them or if and when we recognize a problem with our attitude it just frustrates us because we don't know how to change it.
TYPES OF PERSONALITIES
A T T I T U D E
"10 percent of life is made up of what happens to you-the other 90 percent is how you RESPOND to what HAPPENED to you"
CHAPTER 1 : THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
"The law of attraction is the gretest and most infallible law upon which the entire system of the creation depends"
"Every thought of yours is a real thing"
"You become what you think the most,but you also attract what you think about the most-John Assaraf"
"Your thoughts becomes things in your life"
"If you want to change anything in your life,change the channel & change the frequency by changing your thoughts.Your the greatest transmitter in the world"
"Here's the problem.A lot of people are thinking about what they don't want and they are wondering why it shows up over and over again.Attract the good instead of the bad"
"a person's life purpose is nothing more than to rediscover,though the detours of art,or love or passionate work,those one or two images in the presence of which his heart first opened"