1) Imagine you are walking through a jungle and you saw an animal,what kind of animal is it?
2) You notice a hut nearby,what did you decide to do?
a) pass by
b) knock before entering
c) go into the hut directly
3) There are 20 candles inside,its dark so you needed light,how many would you light up?
4) You noticed a table,what shape is it?
5) How many chairs do you see around the table?
6) There's a jug nearby,it is made up of what?
7) How much water does it contain?
8) You went out the house.You noticed a beautiful falling water nearby.How fast is the water running?
9) You also noticed swans on the water,how many swans are there?
10) You have to cross the water,how did you do it?
Imagine yourself in a forest.
a) You're sailing and the ship wrecked,you run into a life boat.How many people do you see in the life boat?
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
This has been a relational psychology test. The answers given to the questions have been shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
Think of a person for each color...
This test measures the type of person you are in a relationship. Below are animals you need to chose from and scroll down to see interpretation.
a) The end of the world is coming, if you can save only one kind of animal, which one will you pick?
What would you do first if you were in a situation where:
Arrange the following according to your priority and find out what does it tell about you...
FLYING ,TIME TRAVELLER,INVISIBLE,SUPER HEARING,CHANGING FORMS,MIND READING , XRAY VISSION